Monday 19 December 2011

Keep strong

Today . My cold weather. Just like before. . i listen to music N write . .
If i could wish something . I wish i have him. . . wish dat he alwys be with me. bcoz all the day i have , it bcoz in my heart had him.. I say to myself. Eve.....dont cry anymore.. smile. so i smile.. but even smile. its hurt. So its okay Eve . U can through u day. U heart not hurt bcoz u dont try the best for him. But he couldnt love u. But why bfore this its small matter whn u promise evrythng abt us. Its a big liar. ...

But i dont wanna blame anyone. bcoz since im knowing him. since he came into my life . U ar my evrythng to me. U are perfect to me Even the fact ...Leave me its u. . i dont mean he leave go somewhere far away from me.. but he leave my heart. So dats y my heart hurt.. Even im still loving him..

Eve . Loving him frm away.. see him make me happy too. . So keep strong . Pray for him..

 But its okay.... Eve . Just say its okay. ^^=




No comments:

Post a Comment