Sunday 18 December 2011

My Heart

I cant undrstnd myself N my heart. . alwys bcoz i couldnt hate someone dats wnt to leave me. So pity, im not hurt bcoz im loving him so much but i hurt whn my half heart gone, i cant balance myself..i can smile,i can stand, i can do anythng, but my heart so cold, the true is i have a big disease in my heart.... its being unwanted. so cruel. its so hurt. bcoz whn we made a promise. I write in my heart, in my brain n evry place . i cant breath without him,, [Eve u ar my destiny...  ] im happy whn he promise. But nw its over to him,,, But me... alwys the same... The promise i made. alwys be promise... I will loving him for the rest of my life. im not push myself to loving him, bcoz its so hurt whn im try o forget him. Its okay . See him happy make me happy too.. ^^ . U be free my love. Go anywhere u wnt to go. but u must knw. . Evry second i breath its remind me abt u n abt us. . . evrythng. . My Love u a so lucky coz im loving u with my honestly deep in my heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment